Saturday, February 1, 2014

Changes are coming!

The past two weeks have been pretty crazy to say the least. It all started when we went to an Admirals hockey game and had to leave early because Jaxson wouldn't stop crying. We got him home and throw up every where. It was sooo gross. He was sick for a few days after and then just congestion. Of course I caught the cold part of it. So two weeks worth of sickness means no working out. I've just been so tired and my stomach was always feeling a little queasy...

So that brings up to two days ago.. My period was two days late! OH.. MY.. GOSH.. Now normally I wouldn't make such a big deal out of it but for the past two weeks I have been over emotional, my breasts have been tender, and I've been feeling some nausea. We decided to buy a test. Now the day we decided to test was a hectic day. The pipes in our upstairs bathroom decided they were going to freeze. After running around like chickens with our heads cut off, I was finally able to test.

The look of shock on my face and I felt in my body is indescribable. I ran upstairs to Justin to him screaming something. When I was finally able to hear him he was saying, "I got one line!" So naturally I yelled back, "I got two!" He poked his head out of the bathroom and said what?! I repeated myself and he almost fainted.

This was our last month of trying before he would leave for six months of off and on training. To say we are excited is an understatement!

So where does this bring me and my fitness? I plan on doing Crossfit Mom instead of regular Crossfit. They take Crossfit exercises but it is easy and safe for pregnant woman to do! Now that I do have pea pod growing, my main focus is just stay healthy. I'll be posting my workouts as I do them and exactly how I felt after (which I'm sure it will be close to passing out!!). I can't wait to use my chalkboard to document this all!

No comments:

Post a Comment